Monday, May 4, 2009

Tomorrow's Agenda

I have scheduled a meeting with my supervisor at 10 am tomorrow, just to discuss on my modules & research progress. After that, I may continue scoring rat's behavior on video tapes, with the help of a computer program (which is not helping much, actually). I hate the fact that I have to score every single behavior of those rats, without being able to pause the scoring program. Yes, I could pause the tape, but not the computer program. Just imagine the chaos of hitting the right letter representing each behavioral element without being able to take my eyes off the TV screen - because I may just miss the rat's grooming sequence, or a quick head shake. I hope I can just lie, and make up the scores. But no, uh-uh, there are other two observers scoring the same videos (lots of videos). I can't lie. Never ever. If this continues, I will go crazy. Crazy. I hate doing behavioral observation!!!!!


p/s: Please, never ever remind me that I am a tutor of Laboratory Animal Medicine...

No comments: