Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy week

My experimental work officially started today. My Monday went not so nice, with me rushing to the office in cold, windy morning. All that just for? For making sure that all the equipments for behavioural recording is in place. Following that, spending 4 hours in the smelly mice room to record their behaviour. Sooo uninteresting.. Behavioural study is definitely not my thing. I hate it!!

And tomorrow, all the mice will be tortured. Blood sampling will be done by tail incision. Ouch! Please don't hate me, miceee.... And so, I'll leave early again tomorrow, to make sure I lay down all the blood sampling tubes accordingly. Sigh.....

Nothing is interesting.

Except for dinner. Hahahahhaha.. ;D

Nasi Ayam Penyet

Not the best tasting though, the chicken was not as crispy as I want it to be, and it was under seasoned. Luckily, the sambal saved the day! I am happy. ;D

No comments: