Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kirim salam

While listing things to be done today, checking my office mail & sorting out invitation cards, I managed to browse through a few Fan Page/Groups on Facebook. These days, you can get all types of Group. There's one for Mia Sara (the child actor in Adamaya), one for Prof. Tengku (my faculty's favorite lecturer) and the last one I just visited - a group for a young soul who passed away recently.

Obviously, he was a great friends to many people, who decided to create a Facebook group for him so that he could be remembered by all who loves and misses him. I spent some time reading posts on the wall. One of them reads,

"Izzat, lu buat rilek je. aku dah pegi tahlil rumah ko smlm. parents lu rilek je. dorang okay. aku dah banyak sedekah al fatihah. AL-FATIHAH. ko kim slm kat din beramboi tau. kalo lu terserempak la. just hang on my bro. tuhan sayangkan ko : )"

Made me smile (reading the Din Beramboi part).

Al-Fatihah to Izzat Anuar. May Allah S.W.T. bless your soul. Amiin..

No comments: