Monday, November 12, 2012

My Lush experience

Was browsing around Selfridges-Bond Street-New Bond Street yesterday when I sniffed a pleasant mixture of scent from a store. The smell was actually coming from a LUSH store, with its door wide open.

I have read about Lush products, but never came across a store. I actually thought Lush originated from the US, but hey, I was wrong. It was born in the UK.

So I went in, specifically aiming to get a birthday present for a dear friend.

Oh my. It's exactly like a candy store. Dear husband looked so lost in there while I was almost dancing around smelling things - bubble bars, shower gel, bath ballistic, etc.

I went home with a gift for a dear friend - a box containing bath goodies which smells deliciously of rose. The smell is so intoxicating, I can't stop sniffing the box.



Of course I had to buy something for me to try. Was being a good girl so I grab only ONE bubble bar for myself, just for the sake of trying. It's the Christmas Eve bubble bar smelling of jasmine & ylang ylang. I don't  usually fancy jasmine but the combination is marvelous.


Dear husband works all day today (he's still not home now), so since I have plenty of time on my hands, I decided to run a bath - in the cold, gray afternoon.


The water turned green, soft, with a soothing smell of jasmine + ylang ylang. It's just that I was hoping for more bubbles. Moreee. Bubble issue aside, I really enjoyed my bath today :) Even the bathroom smells nice all day.

Now. Maybe that Rosie gift box won't be a birthday gift anymore :P

5 comments:

Liasari said...

Haha... temptations!
meleleh air liur baca entry ni! Boleh terbau2 sampai ke sini tau.

Mokrish said...

hampeh...beli present untuk diri sendiri la kannnn....sabun dia sangat comel, macam bleh makan hahaha

Mulan said...

boleh bau sampai sini tau...!!!!

Runiza said...

Pergh! Akak pun boleh bau sampai sini!! :D
Am clicking on the LIKE button!! :D

Ayu said...

Kak Lia, Mulan, Kak Niza - bau mmg sedap, sangatlah relaxing & soothing gituh :)

Pakcik - Nasib baik cek jumpa dia a few days after that, tak sempat lagi nak robek kotak. Dah selamat la jadi hadiah bday org tu :)