Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Deepavali

Tomorrow is the day. Well, I care. Because I get a day off. ;D And of course, my Indian friends could wear nice saree, put flowers in their hair & eat murukku all day long. I'll join them. Eating murukku, that is. ;p

*************************************************************************************************

Last 2 days I had the most terrible period pain. Soo glad it went away after 2 days. The husband was super nice, with all the soothing massage & rubs. Not to mention Yaasin recital in the middle of the night. Such a drama king kan? Macam aku nak mati je gayanya. You know I love you very much babyyyy!!! ;>

*************************************************************************************************************************

My mum admitted herself in Lam Wah Ee yesterday for frozen shoulder treatment. After GA, some shoulder manipulation, analgesics, etc, she left the hospital at noon today. Last sms I received, she's eating porridge at Marrybrown. Sounds good. I wish & pray for your speedy recovery, Mak! ; )

4 comments:

lindaoff said...

Adoila...dat one pun called 'admitted' ka?hahahah^_^

Ayu said...

Heheheehee.. When a drama queen writes, that happens! ;p

Lee said...

Hello Ayu, hope your mom is much better now.
Frozen shoulder can be very painful as I have experienced that few times past years.

I didn't even know its Deepavali. Sure miss visiting friends this time.
You have fun and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

Ayu said...

Hi Uncle Lee, I've read you comments in many blogs & even checked out your blog many times before. So nice of you to drop a word here. Many thanx! Anyway, I had never heard of frozen shoulder before, but now that I know a little, I'd say that it's a very painful, chronic condition. Hope your shoulders are fine now. Have a great day Uncle!! ; )